The Flyers are red hot. Winners of eight straight games going into recording, Rachel’s favourite team made Steven’s Oilers one of their victims this past week, winning 6-5 in a tense and entertaining affair. But thanks to the rest of the Metropolitan Division, particularly the incandescent Columbus Blue Jackets(!), the Flyers are still only good enough to be tied for fourth in the division. The Oilers, meanwhile, have treaded water as of late, but are still just a point out of first in the Pacific, and Connor McDavid is running roughshod through the league. All this and more on today’s Hockey Feels!
- How do shut down Connor McDavid?
- Flyers Stadium Series Jersey
- Penguins Stadium Series Jersey
- Former Flyers coach Bill Dineen dies at 84
- Rangers goalie controversy?
- CBJ Snark vs Penguins
- CBJ Snark vs Canadiens
- Rose Parade Float
- Ghost Bear beer
- McDavid burn
- Stall Talk – Beards Edition