Rachel and Steven are back in their proper places this week, with the Doctor Who-related globetrotting behind them (for now). And good thing too as there are two notable topics that feature during this week’s episode – the change in format to the upcoming NHL All-Star Game, as well as all the wacky (and, occasionally, smart) ideas people are coming up with in order to increase scoring in the NHL.
- NHL All-Star Game format change
- Olli Maatta injury triggering a new rule change?
- New York Riveters win first game of the season
- CWHL partnering with You Can Play
- Young Riveters fan’s goalie dreams
- Nana Fujimoto bows to fans
- Simon Gagne’s kid feels
- Hockey hug of the week
- Goal songs for the Flyers
- The gradual crushing of Dion Phaneuf’s soul
- Ryan Kesler: Undercover